In order to log in with your Instagram account, you should connect your Instagram account with a Facebook page you manage, and then login with that Facebook account.
Important: make sure you manage the Facebook page (you need to be the admin of that page)
Then follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram App
2. Go to your profile and tap ☰ in the upper right corner.
3. Tap ⚙️ Settings
4. Click Account
5. Click Switch to Professional Account
6. Tap Business
7. Fill in the required details, e.g. category and contact info.
8. Choose the page you want to connect:
9. Go to AppsVillage app and login with your Facebook account, you will be offered the Instagram account you just linked on the pages list.
For an official guide please refer to https://help.instagram.com/399237934150902